200-300 Dollars to Spend

Yeah, I can pretty safely say the PS3 is better than the XBOX 360. I know the cells and cores really can't be compared by specs, but if one is more efficient or outbenches the other, then it's pretty obvious. Then the PS3 has all hose advantages I named, plus a lot more.

I really can't think of much where an XBOX beats it.

To be completely honest, it took me like 2 weeks to decide what to get.

I grew up with a PS2, and I was thinking "hey, I'll just get a PS3". However, because any friends I knew had an XBOX360, I ended up getting a 360 for the online aspect.

I say get the system that your friends mostly play. Honestly, I compared the graphics between the two and I can't find much of a difference. They both have exclusive games so that aspect is null.

Like always, check out the games that are out on both consoles and choose whichever one has more or interest you more.

In my position, I went with an PS3, reason because I already have a PC, and most 360 games gets ported to PC. The only game that interested me on the 360 was the Forza series. The 360 exclusives like Fable II, Halo 3, and Gears of War 2 does not interest me at all. I have all the seventh generation platforms in my household by the way :p , 360 is the only one I do not own.

I think both consoles has great graphics, I couldn't tell them apart either. No consoles is better than the other unless the game devs know how to fully optimize it, and has games with great gameplay and replayability (the two things I look for). Graphics is so-so to me, not a thing I look into.

I got both xbox 360 and PS3

A big factor in my switch to the PS3 was the lxbox live subscription fee, after i started working i didnt wanna spend my own money to play games online more then i had to.

Halo is almost 3 years old, a new one is coming out yes, but it really a fan boy game along with the 360 system.

If you google xbox and PS3 grphics comparisons you can see how much better they truly are.
However, xbox does have a better community with more people with mics and an easier interface..

Its really all based on personal choice, Id go with a PS3.

Pc is still better than both.

Really? I've been watching a few PS3 vs 360 Graphics video comparison for awhile on games that came out on both consoles, and I have yet to notice any difference. There were some slight ones on a couple games, but most games, they are the same. I don't think game devs would take sides.
To me, comparing games like Halo 3 to Killzone 2 is not a valid argument, as they both use different engines, on different consoles, and different game devs. That's like comparing apple to oranges.

Back
Top Bottom