Who Here Plays Minecraft/Tekkit

Do You Play Minecraft/Tekkit

• Total voters
I will PM you the details, and Terms if you will, as soon as a I get the time. IP address I will post here, so anyone can join the server. A quick note, It has been down for a few weeks, due to some personal problems, so we will not have many, if any people on at first. So anyone on this forum who plays, would be kind if you check out my server.

Ahh ok then.

On another note I have been on a server and just built a massive house - with my brother as we work together, with a glass top, I will upload pictures soon - If you would like to look enter server IP address as tekkit.sorbmc.com and then if I am online just teleport to me :) please remember that you will need to register to be able to play.

Last edited:
Ahh ok then.

On another note I have been on a server and just built a massive house - with my brother as we work together, with a glass top, I will upload pictures soon - If you would like to look enter server IP address as tekkit.sorbmc.com and then if I am online just teleport to me :) please remember that you will need to register to be able to play.

Are you a mod? What is your username? My name is koolrandom360.

The wait is over!!!!!!!!!!! I just got the details again two minutes ago!

Server Ip: 81.83.54.30
port:25565

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom