What was your first ever games console

mine was a super ninendo given to me by my uncle when i was 2 since then i have finished super mario world 9 times :p

I believe it was NES from nintendo all about mario.. and from sega it was a master system, sonic 1 and alex the kid :)

Mine first ever game console is PS2.Playing Moto Racer,Need 4 Speed2 etc.... are the mind blowing games & still 2day even
whenever I get time I use to play it.No one can beet me in it.....

My first console was the Atari, I'm not sure what model it was though. I had a lot of fun playing Pac-man, that is the only Atari game I actually remember playing. After that it was the NES, handhelds, PS1, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, and now I game on my PC.

original Nintendo!

nes.jpg

Mine was the classic Nintendo NES. I used to play Mario (especially Super Mario Bros. 3) with my friends or by myself for so long.

My first console was NES. Actually, it was originally bought for my older brother and I was born few years later.
But my first "own" console was playstation 1.

I think the first ever system I owned and was completely mine was an NES with Zelda and Zelda II. Good old times of hair pulling gameplay and blowing into the cartridge and system.

Back
Top Bottom