What was your first ever games console

My first gaming console was a Playstation 2. I later got Gamecube and Xbox. The only console that I don't have right now is the Gamecube. Pretty much I have the latest generations ones.

I started out with an Atari 2600. Then it was a Commodore 64, where I discovered the delights of Emlyn Hughes International Soccer! This was followed by a Sega Mega Drive, then all the Playstations (1 to 3) along with the many versions of FIFA Soccer and Pro Evo Soccer! I guess I've overdone the footballing games a little bit!

I'd love to give this Atari Xbox console a try though!

Xbox - The first one (You know the bulky black one). I always use to play Halo with my brother all the time, the very first halo, I think it was called Halo: Combat Evolved or something.

i've had alot of consoles in my time, and i can't remember which was earliest, so ill list off the ones i can remember :p

Sega Dreamcast, Nintendo 64, PlayStation (original blulky grey one) and i also had a NES, but i think i got it a long time after it's initial release.

EDIT: well it's an '84 console, and i wan't born until 94, so i guess i did have it a while after release :p

First console that was MINEZ and not a family console or my dad's was probably N64.

Back
Top Bottom