what is your favourite game?

cindyfall

BSOD
I think it would be nice to have a game to enjoy in free time, I don't know what is your favourite game, as for me, I love path of exile very much, and if you don't have your loved game yet, maybe you can try it as well.

It has been a while since Scion available to us, I believe that many path of exile player must love this wild beauty very much, do you? We will here today discuss a Scion build mainly use the skill cold snap. Wish our discuss today can give you some hint on your own build, and welcome to turn to www.upitems.com/news when you need support for your path of exile items any time you want.

Wish you the best time ever.

I think it would be nice to have a game to enjoy in free time, I don't know what is your favourite game, as for me, I love path of exile very much, and if you don't have your loved game yet, maybe you can try it as well.

It has been a while since Scion available to us, I believe that many path of exile player must love this wild beauty very much, do you? We will here today discuss a Scion build mainly use the skill cold snap. Wish our discuss today can give you some hint on your own build, and welcome to turn to www.upitems.com/news when you need support for your path of exile items any time you want.

Wish you the best time ever.

Farming Simulator 2013

Racing - Need for speed Pro street
Fighting - Any tekken series
MMORPG - Black desert has my eyes but currently Vindictus is up there.
Shooter/TPS - Gunz

Lol sorry for my list but my favourites go by genre I don't just have one. :hide:

I'm going to do the same as Fujitaka.

Racing: Still either NFSU2 or Project Gotham 2 (even though it doesn't work on the 360 properly)
Fighting: Soul Caliber 2 (though I have probably spelt that wrong)
RPG: Neverwinter Nights (not the second one, have yet to buy that)
FPS: Battlefield 3 (though when I get the time to play BF4 that will probably change)
RTS: The whole Dawn Of War seris

Mossiac

I'm going to do the same as Fujitaka.

Racing: Still either NFSU2 or Project Gotham 2 (even though it doesn't work on the 360 properly)
Fighting: Soul Caliber 2 (though I have probably spelt that wrong)
RPG: Neverwinter Nights (not the second one, have yet to buy that)
FPS: Battlefield 3 (though when I get the time to play BF4 that will probably change)
RTS: The whole Dawn Of War seris

Mossiac

Bf3 is crap xD. I think so anyways. I got the feeling, that because it's harder, everyone likes it. They feel they are good at gaming because they can play bf3. Honestly, play the most under rated game of this decade, Medal of honor, from 2010. This games MP is amazing. So much better than Cod and the bf series. EXCEPT Bf2. The skirmish campaign mode, is the best i've ever played in my life. I just gotta buy it again :D

As for me, My fav games are:
Fighting, just cause 2, Bf2. Cod4 Mw1.
MMOORPGFS what ever they are called: League of Legends.
horror: Dead space 1. it's possible 1 of the best horror games out. F.E.A.R 1 is next in line. But I choose Dead space 1, because it has a great campaign, and a real story. It's not just about the most scares. They did a great job on that game.

I really loved mafia 2, until I finished the game. Killing Joe ( your life partner/best friend since kids/awesome guy) gets killed and you do nothing about it, like it nothing. it made me so mad, I actually think i'm just going to delete the game. Great story, game play, but the ending just completely ruins every last bit of enjoyment it gave me.

Racing : Nfs most wanted (first one), Hot pursuit, 1-2, plus the new one.

Since I'm a classic retro gamer kinda guy, I loved 2D Castlevania games. I'm always on the watch for a new one similar to Symphony of the Night. But please, no girl hero.

I like classic retro games too, I am also big on driving simulators and tycoon games. Went and brought two new ones. I also like puzzle and hidden object games..

The Castlvanias I have in mind have puzzles, many secrets, RPG elements, and most importantly action. Lately some new games came out following the old style gaming with increased depth; games like Volgarr the Viking, Castle Crashers and Rough Legacy. One of my favorites - Streets of Rage series had a home made well done remake now, called Streets of Rage Remake.

Just yesterday I was setting my emulator's PC and played some MAME games. Sunset Riders was so cool. 4 players in the same time really rocks if there are people to play with you.

Back
Top Bottom