What games are you currently playing?

Yeah I might give it a bash too. Smart_Guy have you played the first one aswell, If so is it any good?

Yup, I did and loved it!

It lacks so many things the 2nd has, but a great game nevertheless. I recommend starting with the 1st so the natural order of evolution takes place properly :)

Talk about huge download sizes, A lot of the games from Battlenet are like 30GB..

I take it back, I started the download this morning, its 24GB :p.

That's the ONE thing I like about dishnet, free unlimited net between about 1am and 10am. So If I stay all night I can watch / download a lot :)

My internet is unlimited 24/7 woohoo :D

It's only 20mb connection tho (1mb upload)!

Well, they SAY 30mbs, but in truth for fact the REAL speed everyone gets is usually not above 2mbs. I have personally never seen any internet download an actual file faster than 2-3mbs tops. ( Most ISP's say 30-60mbs)

Its been difficult for me to find games that I enjoy lately. I dont know what it is, but besides my absense, I just cannot get into any of the latest relieses.

Cynthia loves browser based games, the more cheesy the better. As long as it includes cute creatures that you occasionally use to fight with, she loves it. She also loves puzzle games. (Pokemon would be a great example, but she is past that now.)

I found a new love in my old love Yugioh, while playing online. I used to win awesome cards and quite a bit of money in compitions when I had a decently designed deck. I recently found a program that allows you to dual online with others whom do not wish to let their childhood go. It is fun when you are in the mood for it. I was far more into it in High School. You never really forget how to play, but you forget your best strategies until you practice.

I am not going to link the program as I am too lazy to find it right now. I doubt many people here even know what it is. If I am proven wrong, then I will gladly link it.

@Smart_Guy,
Reguarding your post " Binding of Isaac: Rebirth", I agree. One must have an iron shell when playing anything based on religion. The only problem with Christian games for example, is that they are either satire or designed for kids.

Back
Top Bottom