What games are you currently playing?

The last NFS I liked was Carbon. Carbon and the original Most Wanted were the best I had in the series. I need another one like these.

I have to say the underground 2 would have been fantastic if it had police. But it's still currently my favorite.

And I and playing Survival Craft and BF4 at the moment.

Mossiac

that LoL is a a Massive Black Hole grip on your soul....... like World of warcraft and Dota.... i strongly recommend to stay away from this game if you value real life.....

I have to say the underground 2 would have been fantastic if it had police. But it's still currently my favorite.

And I and playing Survival Craft and BF4 at the moment.

Mossiac

Crow, what server are you on? I played BF4 for the first time yesterday. All I can say is wtf??? The game is no fun. It is pretty much no different from BF3. (Bf3 gameplay is better) Graphics from Ps3 to Ps4, way better, but, the gameplay is still crap. I got bored so a friend and I started loading ATV's with C4 and drove them to all the Anti air tanks on the enemy team, got off and blew them up. (and repeat). Now, I also played Cod Ghosts for the day... Even tho no cars/tanks/copters, The game is absolutely amazing. They actually made the gameplay different(way better). I have got to get this game.

North America server. Overall Battlefield 3 gameplay for campaign/multiplayer isn't all that impressive. i mean the way you move around and stuff and the objectives seems to be restrictive. BF3 does have some pretty good graphics on the ps3. It also has some pretty good in game functionality like flying helicopter and stuff like that.... not like COD lawls...

Well, recently I've been playing Minecraft FTB Unleashed, but when I have more free time I use to play a lot to Team Fortress 2 and BattleField 3.

In this last one, because some of my friends are from South America, we use to pick a few US servers to play together (130ms ping each one of us); but when it comes to TF2/Source powered games, even playing in some servers in Europe is a pain: with 90ms you start lagging all around :S

North America server. Overall Battlefield 3 gameplay for campaign/multiplayer isn't all that impressive. i mean the way you move around and stuff and the objectives seems to be restrictive. BF3 does have some pretty good graphics on the ps3. It also has some pretty good in game functionality like flying helicopter and stuff like that.... not like COD lawls...

BF3 on Ps3 is LAWL... Compared to the PC anyways xD. Personally, BF2 will always be the fav, with the skirmish mode campaign, where you just jump in copters all day long. But Cod Ghosts is my new fav Cod game. If you ever jump over to the Eune Servers i'll be glad to play. I'm just going into ranked now so it'll be fun.

when you brought up bf2, i was reminiscing how hilarious when cod3 and mw1 just came out for ps3. i was like omg mw1 graphic so gangsta looking all day long in comparison with C.S.

havn't seen the gameplay on cod: ghost, is the graphics for ghost such a a leap forth like it was in comparison with mw1 and cod3 and Counter strike graphics?

Last edited:
when you brought up bf2, i was reminiscing how hilarious when cod3 and mw1 just came out for ps3. i was like omg mw1 graphic so gangsta looking all day long in comparison with C.S.

havn't seen the gameplay on cod: ghost, is the graphics for ghost such a a leap forth like it was in comparison with mw1 and cod3 and Counter strike graphics?

lol^^. If you are asking, Are the graphics really so much better than the prev cod's, then my answer is yes. The graphics are a bit better than BF4 I think. The overall texture quality is better. I also was shocked at how Ps4 actually learned and put a real GPU in their system! Ps3 Graphics in all games were a joke to my computer. ( my computer is crap) But the Ps4, I don't know if even a really good pc can top that.

But the Ps4, I don't know if even a really good pc can top that.

Ooohhh nnnnoooo you DIDN'T! Actually I have nothing of value to add to this but that was my first thought when you said a console is better than a computer. :lol::whistling:

Ooohhh nnnnoooo you DIDN'T! Actually I have nothing of value to add to this but that was my first thought when you said a console is better than a computer. :lol::whistling:
I was speaking graphics wise haha. No console will ever better better that PC. :trash:

Back
Top Bottom