What games are you currently playing?

The last NFS I liked was Carbon. Carbon and the original Most Wanted were the best I had in the series. I need another one like these.

Minecraft is the main game I'm playing at the moment. That said, my friend has recently introduced me to Battlefield Heroes, I might start playing that more often. I've also started playing Clash of Clans on my iPhone.

The last NFS I liked was Carbon. Carbon and the original Most Wanted were the best I had in the series. I need another one like these.

I have played up to the latest which Hot Pursuit on PS3 and its pretty good. I've been driving with the steering wheel and my driving isn't the best and nor when I try to park in a parking is good so you'd wanna be clear when I am on the roads for real :whistling:

Minecraft is the main game I'm playing at the moment. That said, my friend has recently introduced me to Battlefield Heroes, I might start playing that more often. I've also started playing Clash of Clans on my iPhone.

Do you play any of the different modpacks apart from Minecraft itself?

I have given up on console games. Now a days I be playing LoL if I ever have time for games anymore.

Back
Top Bottom