What games are you currently playing?

have any of you guys played a game called Onimusha dawn of dreams.

It's a hack and slash game. So if you are a fan of that, you should check it out.
It's an older PS2 title. But you can use a emulator to play it on the PC.

I haven't been doing much console/ pc gaming much lately, Haven't been bothered to get my laptop out or desktop on, I've been using my iPad and pc's at college. Last game I played on the computer was driving simulator 2011/12 as I love driving games and not interested in all the new shooter games coming out.

I actually play the game Binding of Isaac at work. The story is offensive, but the game is really fun.

What about arcade driving games? Seen Flatout 2? The best arcade racing game I've ever player.

As for shooter, I still play Doom enhanced with new engines. new shooters are bad 95% of the time.

Smart guy:
That's some very acceptable arguments :)

:thumb:

have any of you guys played a game called Onimusha dawn of dreams.

It's a hack and slash game. So if you are a fan of that, you should check it out.
It's an older PS2 title. But you can use a emulator to play it on the PC.

Ow ow, Onimusha is a really cool game. I loved it. Too bad the first two parts did not hit the PC. Part 3 did however, and it was one of the best games I played at that time. I love hack and slash games. Legacy of Kain (specially defiance), Darksiders 1&2, Prince of Persia (only Sands of Time) were some of the best games of all time. I love this genre. Too bad I only play on PC and am too picky on characters.

I am also gonna check out the new batman game. Huge fan of the gaming series of batman. He is just soo cool. batman arkham origins also releases on the 25th.

Good stuff I got that game already I was lucky enough to get a steam code along with my purchase of my gtx 780, unfortunately I can't play it till the 25th but I can preload it. I'm not too big on batman games, although I don't mind them wish they would make a game based on hawk girl love that super hero. :lol::whistling:

I Want to see a new and graphic impressive game about cat woman.
good looking hero in tight leather. Hell yeah. :D

Clash of Clans on iOS and now available on android. The only real-time strategy game I could get into. Mostly I play on my iPad because I don't have time for anything else.

Clash of Clans
Fifa '13 - now Fifa '14
MiniClip 8-ball pool
Some of the Final Fantasy games

Then I'll download new games here and there, play them for a few days, delete them and move on.

My son and I play NES now and then (he's 3). ExicteBike, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Mario Brothers. That's really fun.

League of legends - Saints row 3 - sanctum 2 - dead space 1 + 3 - crysis 2 - Medal of Honor 2010 - Track mania 2 stadium - just cause 1 + 2 - Minecraft - Legendary - mafia 2 - supreme commander - Need for Speed hot pursuit ( new one) - Mirrors edge - call of duty 1 + 2 + mw1 - Earth defense force insect armageddon - Borderlands - alien swarm - Burnout paradise ultimate box - red faction armageddon - renegade ops - magika - dungeonland - multiwinia - section 8 predjutice - rocket birds : hard broiled chicken - The showdown effect - Thomas was alone - uplink - war of the roses - Limbo - Fez - eat munchies - DEFCON - Darwinia - leviathen:warships. ANd those are only the games I have installed. I have about 30 more in my steam library that are not installed yet.

League of legends - Saints row 3 - sanctum 2 - dead space 1 + 3 - crysis 2 - Medal of Honor 2010 - Track mania 2 stadium - just cause 1 + 2 - Minecraft - Legendary - mafia 2 - supreme commander - Need for Speed hot pursuit ( new one) - Mirrors edge - call of duty 1 + 2 + mw1 - Earth defense force insect armageddon - Borderlands - alien swarm - Burnout paradise ultimate box - red faction armageddon - renegade ops - magika - dungeonland - multiwinia - section 8 predjutice - rocket birds : hard broiled chicken - The showdown effect - Thomas was alone - uplink - war of the roses - Limbo - Fez - eat munchies - DEFCON - Darwinia - leviathen:warships. ANd those are only the games I have installed. I have about 30 more in my steam library that are not installed yet.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

So do you do anything else with your time :rofl: :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom