What Games Could I Play?

BK_123

Golden Master
Hey all. So as you know I've just finished upgrading my desktop and I would like to know what I games I could play, I don't expect to be able run the latest games or anything at high or ultra. Specs are in the image below

esH2jCm.png

Looking at those specs, I'd say you'd be able to play most (if not all) of this year's releases :) you might have to turn down the quality a bit though for some of them.

I am interested in Elder Scrolls and System Requirements Lab says I can run it. I don't play a lot of games like it and I'd like to get into them..

If I remember correctly, that's a relatively old game? Should run awesomely :) they're a good set of games!

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

not just a bit. Quite a lot actually. It's a last generation low end gaming card.
Here is some benchmarks. The linked page is with max payne 3. But there are other games you can choose.

Benchmark Results: Max Payne 3 - Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 And 660 Review: Kepler At $110 And $230

as you can see, on HD mid settings it still doesn't hit 60 FPS on a 2 year old game.
It is playable though. SO you can play it.

I stand corrected!

naaa. It will still be playable. :)
I just pointed out that the quality in the new games 2014 games have to be set to "low - low mid" for a playable framerate above 40.

You should definitely be able to play Skyrim if you want. I can play it with a Core 2 Duo and a Radeon HD 5450. :lol: Only on minimum settings with a few mods that boost performance. I get like 55-70fps.

My top favourite games that run very easy on low specs are: Terraria, Dungeon of the Endless, Rogue Legacy, The Wolf Among Us, Super Meat Boy, Castle Crashers!

Sent from my iPod touch using Computer Forums

Back
Top Bottom