What Game Are You Looking Forward To?

Incredibly excited for a new Half Life expansion, although theres so much dispute with the transition from Half Life 2 to 3... I just want to start fresh with HL 3

Does look quite good, and reminds me a bit of "The Third Age" back on Xbox. Great RPG

i hate to be the barer of bad news but people are already calling foul on this game. apparently the decapitating cutscenes are unnecessary and the skill tree is awfully balanced. also the gameplay "felt a little clunky." this game i feel might be better suited to be made five years ago for the PS2. but perhaps the developers can salvage it before it launches.

Personally i've been looking forward to Dishonored. This gam seemed like a good combination of Mirror's edge, Assassin's Creed, Prototype and (kinda a stretch) Half Life. Game informer did an article on it last October i think.

well it's silly but I'm waiting for the Sims 3 showtime.
I really like playing Sims.

MW3 is a huge disappointment. The only actual improvement that I see in over MW2 it is that it is a lot easier to kill a dog my snapping its neck but all the missions suck except for maybe one or two.

Any way I am looking forward to games:

Mafia III (I loved Mafia II. One of the best games I played in a while)
Precursors II (Precursors was awesome but it needs some more polishing)

Back
Top Bottom