Which System Is Better PS3 or XBOX360??

I've played both, but I ultimately bought a PS3, and most of that was because of the BluRay and streaming media content to my 55in TV is nice too,(yes I know xbox does it) I don't like the controllers for the XBox and having to pay extra to play online was a big deterrent as well.

There's no denying that the PS3 has some good games and good graphics. It's funny, these graphics comparisons are always a bit of a hit and miss. Generally speaking though, the 360 tends to come out on top, and whilst you mention the techinical aspect. The 360 has a better CPU than the PS3, yet the PS3 has a better GPU.... I can't say why the 360 has the upper hand, maybe it's cos it's windows based and easier to programme on and developers are still learning to really get the most out of the PS3.

these guys did quite a good comparison of the two: Xbox 360 vs. PlayStation 3: The Hardware Throwdown - Gear Feature at IGN

personally, i dont own any blu-rays, and i probably wouldn't even if i did have a PS3, i also dont stream much other than movies from PC->Xbox on my TV. £4 a month just fades away really, i forget i pay it sometimes, plenty of bigger bills coming out. Plus i far prefer Microsoft's software compared with Sony's, in the same way i prefer iOS to Android, it just feels sleeker and more solid.

also, one must take into account the rather large difference in cost. One can pick up a 250GB XBOX 360 + wireless controller and a game of one's choice for about £150 in the stores in my area. Whereas, to get any PS3 here, even the lowest storage capacity and no additional extras like games, costs about 250 to 300 notes.

i have xbox 360 but i think ps3 are better graphics and they have blu ray

Although from mates who had ps3 tell me you cant talk to friends unless they are in your game were as xbox you get party's.

Also xbox used to be cheaper when i got mine :)

I'd personally go and say that ps3 is better, I enjoy playing it more where as 360 i just sort of, neglected it. Also, hardware wise, ps3 beats it, blueray is sweet too, and also Plus which is nice to have. Not paying for online play is a great bonus, i've never had connection issues or lag

The PS3 now supports 3D, Has anyone played a 3D PS3 game?? Was the 3D any good?

Back
Top Bottom