Ssd choice

I have a 120GB disk and I never ran out of space. Obviously I can't have GTA V and Fallout 4 installed at the same time but some sacrifices must be made in order to save some cash.

Well I have 4 laptops, and the one I bought it for I don't play games on it.....So it was perfect for my lappy.

I could afford a bigger SSD, but this is my 1st time buying one....So I figured I would try it out before getting another one for my other laptop. ;)

I have a 120GB disk and I never ran out of space. Obviously I can't have GTA V and Fallout 4 installed at the same time but some sacrifices must be made in order to save some cash.
I was very poor after i built my two rigs. Yes, there is another. My fail safe pc

Thanks AMD ..

I am going to buy me another one soon. :)
Yeah. Even the crappy ones make a huge difference. It would be wise to get one with wear-leveling. To be honest I'm not sure if they all have it, but I think so. If so, there is almost no reason to get an expensive one. The 850 Evo would be the highest I'd be willing to go.
I was very poor after i built my two rigs. Yes, there is another. My fail safe pc
That's the first time I hear about a "Fail-Safe" computer. Most people just buy an external HDD.

Yeah. Even the crappy ones make a huge difference. It would be wise to get one with wear-leveling. To be honest I'm not sure if they all have it, but I think so. If so, there is almost no reason to get an expensive one. The 850 Evo would be the highest I'd be willing to go.That's the first time I hear about a "Fail-Safe" computer. Most people just buy an external HDD.
I overclock and tweak and both the chip and gpu are liquid cooled so leaks can happen so i have a backup pc for gaming. Plus i switch to it every now and again to bench it and burn it.

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

I just ordered this one:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BN5FJZQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I plan on using it as my OS drive in place of the 256GB WD Blue SSD I am currently using. I will then repurpose the WD as my game drive as I only play BF4 (currently on a 120GB SSD), but this will give me enough room for the new Battlefield this fall.
970!!! Nice

Back
Top Bottom