Skyrim Glitches

Chayse247

Baseband Member
Hello, so I recently bought my new gaming PC for $350, while enjoying my time on it and playing Skyrim I noticed a few graphic issues while walking around. I have taken a picture of myself in Whiterun as I'd look to one side of the village a bunch of flashing textures would come up in all different colours, I can go anywhere in the village and not see the glitch, only in that spot. I also find this glitch while going through caves and such, it generally appears in a smaller area and is above small objects. Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated! ImageUploadedByComputer Forums1421272489.685374.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Computer Forums

Thanks Captain Obvious, got any other great advice?

/\ Just made my day :rofl:

Anyways..... I would check to make sure your video drivers are up to date. If they are, try uninstalling the DRIVERS not the GRAPHICS CARD, and download and install the most recent driver. If that doesn't work, I'm out of ideas, except maybe trying re installing the game.

Internets not working right now, I'll get back to Ya sometime tomorrow!

So I update my drivers and checked for updates for the game and it worked fairly well with no problems with, up until my power supply burnt out. If you could please help me on that topic it'd be great.

Back
Top Bottom