Removing help

Chance840

Beta member
Hello, I am currently needing help removing some games that have been removed incorrectly. Now from what i can tell it appears that Denise (a friend) dragged and dropped entire game folders onto an external drive of some sort without uninstalling, or copying anything, and now because of it they don't appear on my uninstall wizard, and if i actually try to play any of them the game recommends that i re-install. However my computer wont let me re-install any of the games affected until i uninstall. And I cant uninstall if there aren't any of the game files in the program files. I have a Dell Inspiron 1501 Laptop with windows Vista Home Premium, and a 32-bit OS. Any help would be appreciated. *Update* I also have been having trouble finding the "restore to factory default settings" option in the control panel. A walk through would be appreciated. -Thanks-

Last edited:
I think if you look into users and hidden folder it's in the application data folder..

Double click my computer.. c drive.. document and settings/YOU/application data (hidden folder) turn hidden folders on in folder options, it will be their on a list, click show hidden folders then try application data.

Well although there were some files from some of those games, still didn't fix the problem. *update* tried restoring computer to an older time, and there was an error, I repeated with all availible times, ERROR keeps coming up... :(

Back
Top Bottom