Go Back   Computer Forums > Gaming, Reviews, Handheld Devices | Classifieds > Gaming
Join Computer forums Today

Old 07-22-2012, 01:57 PM   #1
Beta Member
Question Question about an online game

I'm not really sure where to post this, but it's sort of about the game and adjusting some settings on my computer.

I don't think the title is really important, but here's the game: AlphaBounce - Web game: Explore infinity and beyond! just check the link to see what type of game it is.

This game is quite fun and enjoyable, but due to my video card it has become too hard to play as the ball moves too fast and it's impossible even to keep an eye on it.

But when I played it on an old PC with really poor settings (which is not mine, BTW), the speed was about 5 times slower and the gameplay was a lot easier.

What I'm asking for is do you know if there's a way to make the game slower on my new computer? I don't know, like to make my computer working 80-90% occupied, or to adjust the browser settings, or whatever.. There aren't any in-game options, though.

Now I know this is some kind of cheating , but I'd like to know if it's possible.

justukyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 04:08 PM   #2
Solid State Member
Default Re: Question about an online game

you could use cheat engines speed hack to slow down gameplay.
garrettchapman is offline   Reply With Quote