Pubg budget build (for a bro)

DuckboyBC

Solid State Member
How will

12gb ddr3

fx 6300

and a gtx 660 or hd 6970

Anyone know how well that will do. 30 fps on avg? On low of course.

Let's see...

For that low of a budget setup, you can play 720p at stable 30fps with v-sync on, and most likely with badly lowering some settings. 1080p on lowest settings could do that too, but higher resolution requires more VRAM and hiccups could happen since GTX 660 has 2GB only.

Limiting fps to 30 either with v-sync or any other means is advised to get a stable experience. Fluctuating at such lower fps could cause stuttering and uneven frame pacing and that's not good.

Just in case you're gonna ask about alternative GPU's, provide your PSU specs first. It's important.

Last edited:
lol $400 is the msrp, i haven't seen it for less than $469 ($600cad). which means you're paying $100cad markup for like, no reason...

Is mining still profitable? I did doge and feathercoin a few years ago and managed to make about a bitcoin over one winter. REALLY kicking myself for selling it when the market dropped to $500 instead of waiting till now when it's worth $5000.

lol $400 is the msrp, i haven't seen it for less than $469 ($600cad). which means you're paying $100cad markup for like, no reason...

Is mining still profitable? I did doge and feathercoin a few years ago and managed to make about a bitcoin over one winter. REALLY kicking myself for selling it when the market dropped to $500 instead of waiting till now when it's worth $5000.
no Ive seen it for 400 now its gone down but not im canada. And mining monero is great with a 56. should look into it

Back
Top Bottom