plzz.....I need your help....

yonesnet

Beta member
hi everybody,
I faced a problem with GTA IV. after I had install it , when I open it, it give me this error msg " TEXP 70: unable to create depth render target "...
I have a Toshiba laptop satelitte pro l500, and I have intel video card....
plzzzz help me.........

hi everybody,
I faced a problem with GTA IV. after I had install it , when I open it, it give me this error msg " TEXP 70: unable to create depth render target "...
I have a Toshiba laptop satelitte pro l500, and I have intel video card....
plzzzz help me.........

Your going to have issues playing GTAIV on a laptop, let alone one with a standard intel chipset graphics wise as is.

sorry....Hafx.........i didn't get your idea........do you mean there's no solution.....???
thnx......

sorry....Hafx.........i didn't get your idea........do you mean there's no solution.....???
thnx......

temp 70 error gta4 - Google Search

Link to google for your problem, try some of the links I cant personally find a good one as im at work at the moment. But I will tell you your graphics engine wont be good enough for GTA4 anyways. Your going to suffer from lag and heavy stuttering due to only having a standard intel graphics engine, and then your laptop will get very warm as you will be pushing it probably close to its limit trying to play the game. Course I could be dead wrong, but list your pc specs and we will see.

(I use to try and play it on a good laptop and it always struggled, my main rig has no trouble with it)

these are the specs:
CPU: duo core 2.00 GHz
RAM: 1.9 GB
video card: Mobile Intel (R) 45 Express shipset Familly ....(900 Mb)

Afaik, there was a graph patch for GTA IV which changed all textures to worse resolution and allowed to play on weaker PCs... But your hardware is enough for GTA IV. Intel Video Card is too weak for such demanding games

I need just to get red of this error.... then if it didn't work well...... I'll see what I can do...........

Back
Top Bottom