Opinions On Nintendos New 3DS

I don't own one, but I want to comment that I read it has a feature that lets you adjust the 3D level.

I would have thought that such a feature would have been enough to eliminate headaches and dizziness.

It is enough, it's just most people have it on full blast, dont have breaks, are probably looking to close and dont slide it down to half way.....

I was reading in specifactations that it doesnt have an internet browser application...

yeah it doesnt :( which is really crappy, but all the other sofwtare and internet browser will be coming out some time june

Well, I Personally hate the 3DS because all i think the 3D Depth slider is doing is making the picture blurry and making your eyes hurt :)

I gave it a quick go at a store near me (had to wait because it was very popular!) The 3d was not as 'shocking' and 'mind-blowing' as the advert on T.V makes it out to be, but it was still extremely captivating and really brought you closer to the game. Street Fighter went well combined with the 3d, even though I was absolutely hopeless at it :) !!

Its a great piece of kit if you are a Nintendo Fan, I currently have the DS but i have to say i did seem to get a headache from playing street fighter for half hour.. :) Apart from that another great product from nintendo.

Back
Top Bottom