My Gaming Rig

It's a good GPU. It's just you asked if anything could be improved. For more performance as a mainly gaming rig, the GPU is the most important part (as long the other hardware can keep up, which in your case it can). So if you want to spent more money, spend it on the SSD and GPU.

If it was me personally i would improve the system with a Samsung Evo 840 pro SSD (i have it my elf) a slight better PSU (just because i am a fan of eco frendly stuff. I have a platinum PSU) and then a better GPU. But that's gonna cost a great deal more.

It's a good GPU. It's just you asked if anything could be improved. For more performance as a mainly gaming rig, the GPU is the most important part (as long the other hardware can keep up, which in your case it can). So if you want to spent more money, spend it on the SSD and GPU.

If it was me personally i would improve the system with a Samsung Evo 840 pro SSD (i have it my elf) a slight better PSU (just because i am a fan of eco frendly stuff. I have a platinum PSU) and then a better GPU. But that's gonna cost a great deal more.

Is mushkin reliable?

Yes. They are just as respected as corsair, Kingston and Samsung.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

I literally bought that for my old Dell PC a month or so ago, and it works really well. I was just about to recommend him it, then you did. :lol:

Haha. What a coincident :D

Oh that's great news, what would you recommend is put on the SSD?

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Oh that's great news, what would you recommend I put on the SSD?

The OS, the browser, all auto startup programs and most used programs.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

yeah, and games. That will make for shorter loading screens and quicker startup

Back
Top Bottom