Go Back   Computer Forums > Gaming, Reviews, Handheld Devices | Classifieds > Gaming
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 03-28-2012, 06:25 PM   #1
Solid State Member

Default I Need Help With a HD capture card!

ok so i found a hd cap card for 100 and one for 43 there all in hd from what i know but.... most of them are PCI-EXPRESS or PCI-EXPRESS x1 what does that mean? they dont have a top and i think they conect to your motherbaord but i have a labtop that doesnt have too much space to put something like that in it i think i have a toshiba satellite L555d-s7005 with 4gb of ram and AMD Turion(tm) II Dual-Core Mobile M520 and a AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 with Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition (build 7600), 64-bit and cpu speed 2.3 GHz Performance Rated at: 3.91 GHz this is what i want to buy to record hd gameplay with for youtube Amazon.com: Avertv HD DVR High Definition / Analog Video Capture Card PCIe MTVHDDVRR: Electronics
but this looks good too but idk Newegg.com - Open Box: AVerMedia Game Broadcaster HD - Record and Stream Gameplay up to 1080p MTVGBCAST PCI-Express Interface and this Amazon.com: AVERMEDIA C281 Game Capture HD Record Xbox 360 and PS3 in Real Time: Video Games but mostly those other two i dont know if i can run them or even if i have the right computer for them, what i need to know is if i need to have them installed into my computer if yes then do i have room and can it work with my computer. i just need to know before i spend 100$s and herea some more Newegg.com - Computer Hardware, AVerMedia, Video Devices & TV Tuners, Open Box

karzyarmycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:07 PM   #2
Solid State Member

Default Re: I Need Help With a HD capture card!

ok so i think i found out the card wont work but these will but i have one qustion well two if has better qulity Newegg.com - AVerMedia AVerTV USB HD DVR Digital Video Capture Device MTVUHDDVR HDMI Interface but will it run on my computer with out lagg and i have no hdmi thing my specs are up there and http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16815100097 that one doent need a pc but it needs a hdd so how would i put the videos on that hdd to my labtop then and whats the dif beteew these? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16815100097 and this Newegg.com - Open Box: AVerMedia Game Capture HD – Record Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii in real time without a PC! MTVGCAPHD
karzyarmycat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
capture, card, high def