Free XBox?

bab

Beta member
Hello
I don't know if you have read about the offer Windows is offering to students that buy new computers from May to September. I read it by the weekend searching for a new laptop for me. It is true! Check the link from Amazon.com below:

Buy a PC and Get a Free Xbox 360

In case anyone is interested. It is a good deal!

You can get this offer through Best Buy as well. You can either take your student ID into Best Buy or order online with a valid @domin.edu email address. You have to purchase a laptop worth $600 to get the Xbox though.

After spending $800 and getting a non hdd xbox, it's not that worth it. You can buy a $600 computer and still get great performance, then use the other #200 to buy an hd equiped new xbox probably.

Well, I just took apart my xbox to fix it and then my wife accidentally threw out my xbox repair kit which had the star screwdrivers I need to take the motherboard off. So, now that we're packing to move, she threw out the xbox too. She needs a laptop and I need a new xbox, I still have my HDD from my previous xbox so this deal is right up my alley.

Too bad I'm not a student anymore and don't have the money for a laptop, I would have went for this deal.

I bought this laptop and got my free Xbox. Pretty sweet even though everyone and their mother in my town has an Xbox.

Back
Top Bottom