First Game?

first game i got was a really fun copy of Mario world on the gameboy advanced. where instead of playing as Mario you play as pikachu

Wow...the first games I can remember playing are ProAm RC, Dragon Warrior (well mostly just watched my Dad), Mario, etc on nintendo. Winter Games on my old PC. No idea what the PC was, but it was on an actual Floppy Disk (5.25 in), SimFarm on the PC on a 3.5 inch disk. Pitfall on an Atari. Again no idea what atari it was because I was too young to care.

My parents tell me I could get a good way through Mario by the time I was 3 or 4....lol. I've been playing nintendo ever since.

Jazz Jackrabbit on a really old computer I still currently have but won't boot anymore dont recall what it ran.

Hide and seek. Or was it ice and water? Don't remember.

Oh, perhaps you mean video game? It was something on Atari. I guess ping pong. It was like 2 brackets (bats?) turning a ball (a big pixel really) to each other.

The first real game to my taste was Cross Blaim on MSX.

First PC game was called Bomb I believe, or what I can remember. The good old days of 386DX. No sound card no CD-ROM no windows no mouse no... man, that sucked. but was really cool.

other then sanke and arcade games, it whould be some PS1 game. dont remember which one.
I remember the first real violent game i played though. i was 9 and my parrent didn't know that i had got my hands on a game called kill thrill for the PS1. it was a very disturbing game. i played it once in a while, but for a short period of time each time due to i was disturbed by it... but somehow i keept coming back for more. i threw it away in the end.

Last edited:
Shamus. It was a little guy going through a maze getting keys to unlock doors. The goal was to solve the mystery of something. Can't remember. It was for the Atari 800 with a floppy drive.

Ooh. I know that game. I have a copy somewhere, on one of those red third-party cartridges that never worked right.

First game I seriously played (that I can remember at least) was Star Raiders, also on Atari 800.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_VDM8nC9sM&desktop_uri=/watch?v=3_VDM8nC9sM&app=desktop

That warp noise brings back memories.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom