Favourite Game Franchise

David95

Solid State Member
Hey guys,
As the title says what is your favourite game franchise.
Personally it is between GTA, and Mass Effect.
I like the way they tell the story and in Mass Effect i like the ways they created a universe with different species and put an in the history of the universe.

Oh definitely GTA, the ability to freeroam is just amazing, my favourite is definitely San Andreas...

I agree, if they had the graphics we have now the game would be better but it's already amazing.
It's just how vast the map is, from mountains to courntyside to desert. It's arguably in the top 10 games of all time.

Um... Short answer would be all.
Everyone makes good games, a few make great ones, but all that I have played (well almost all) have been fun.

Sorry if this is not useful to you. But I can say my introduction to gaming was through... wait are you talking about online games, PC, or just consel, or all? Because that makes the question almost impossible to answer.

My favorite franchise would have been Battlefield, but that was before BF Cops and Robbers... er, Battlefield Hardline was announced.

Since I play very little else I am at a loss.

My favorite franchise would have been Battlefield, but that was before BF Cops and Robbers... er, Battlefield Hardline was announced.

Since I play very little else I am at a loss.

If you don't mind me asking, why don't you like the new Battlefield?

I think that it is refreshing for the makers of Battlefield to change from soldiers to cops and criminals.

Oh definitely GTA, the ability to freeroam is just amazing, my favourite is definitely San Andreas...

I have too must agree with this and San Andreas is a favorite of mine too. The graphics in GTA 5 are great, I can't wait for the PC version to be released :D

Back
Top Bottom