eRep

emmerich

Beta member
Hi all! I would like to introduce a game. :)

It's called eRepublik. About the game:

Almost every country can be found in the game, with their real borders. Obviously the world map is the real world map.

Players can choose their country when they register, but later they can change their citizenship as well. Players can have some paths to succes in the game: We can create a newspaper and write articles about happenings ingame. Wars, economy, politics, spam etc. Other players can read our articles and can subscribe to our newspaper.

Players can run companies, where other players work for the curreny of the owner's country. They produce weapons or food, depending on the type of the company. Everyone need food and weapons. The food will raise our HP what we lost in fighting battles.

Nations declare war on each other to conquer each other's regions. Every region has a bonus. For example if a citizen has an iron mine company and his/her country has an iron bonus region, than his workers in the iron mine will produce 25% more stuff.

Countries are leaded by the players themselves. On every month's 5th there is a country president election, where all citizens can vote. On 25th there is a congressional election where players can vote for the parties' congressional candidates. On 15th of every month there is a party president election. So, in every country there is democracy.

There are more than 200.000 players from all over the world, and rising. :)

If this short description made you curious feel free to register. Please honour my advertising efforts and register through my recruit link: Strategy Game – Free Online Multiplayer Strategy Games | eRepublik

I am the citizen of eAustria, (but I am not austrian in real life). We use mainly english language in Austria, so you can join us! We are a small country in the heart of Europe. I hope I will see you some of you in the game!

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!
-
A.Emmerich
Congressman of eAustria

Back
Top Bottom