Go Back   Computer Forums > Gaming, Reviews, Handheld Devices | Classifieds > Gaming
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 09-07-2015, 04:02 AM   #11
In Runtime

Default Re: Decent racing game

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK_123 View Post
Checkout the list on Steam Racing games on Steam. They always have a good special on a number of good racing titles. I quite liked the NFS Series on console. I've got NFS Undercover on Steam but haven't really played it much.
Just been looking through the list of games, I think the closest I got to something that looks tempting was Dirt 4, I think I'd have to try it, but I'm starting to think that although PC is by far my favourite format for almost all games, the best racers I've played so far by quite a long shot, have been on the consoles, which is a bit annoying as the newest console I have is a PS3, I think I'd like to try Forza 6 or GT7 when it comes out, but since I like PC for pretty much every other type of game, it seems a bit over the top to buy a next gen console just for a decent racing game

Corsair Carbide spec 3 * Gigabyte Socket 1151 * Intel I5 7600k 3.8ghz * 16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133mhz * Corsair CX750 * 2gb Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 Strix * 1TB internal Samsung spinpoint * Windows 10 home
emperor76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 09:09 AM   #12
In Runtime

Project Cars may be the finest racing game I have ever played.

jarlmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 11:13 AM   #13
In Runtime

beamng.com - About

I've only ever had the demo for this game, and I love it. I spent hours and hours just playing 1 simply demo level. This game is really awesome, I'd say it's the most realistic car driving game out there, and the damage is so much fun. It's a blast, certainly my favorite racing game of all time.
Asus USB 3.0 Mobo - 16Gb DDr3 1866mhz Ram - AMD FX 6300 Hexa core 4.0Ghx OC - Corsair CX600M PSU - Corsair H80i Cooler - Gigabyte Gefore GT 730 2Gb GDDr5 - WD Blue 1tb 7200rpm - WD 360gb 5200rpm Backup drive.
NikonGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 12:31 PM   #14
In Runtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarlmaster View Post
Project Cars may be the finest racing game I have ever played.
I'll have to give it more of a try, I literally just had about three races, I was really impressed by the graphics, I remember that

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikonGuy View Post
beamng.com - About

I've only ever had the demo for this game, and I love it. I spent hours and hours just playing 1 simply demo level. This game is really awesome, I'd say it's the most realistic car driving game out there, and the damage is so much fun. It's a blast, certainly my favorite racing game of all time.
I'd never heard of this before, but this looks really tempting, just downloading the demo now to have a look at it, I'll report back when I've tried it
Corsair Carbide spec 3 * Gigabyte Socket 1151 * Intel I5 7600k 3.8ghz * 16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133mhz * Corsair CX750 * 2gb Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 Strix * 1TB internal Samsung spinpoint * Windows 10 home
Old 09-08-2015, 01:07 PM   #15
In Runtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikonGuy View Post
beamng.com - About

Just tried the game, it certainly has me intrigued, massively impressed with the amount of detail on the car, the car control feels pretty realistic, although I did find myself getting a bit bored, I think I'll need more than the one level and one car to decide, but I think I'd like the full game
Old 09-08-2015, 01:44 PM   #16
In Runtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperor76 View Post
Just tried the game, it certainly has me intrigued, massively impressed with the amount of detail on the car, the car control feels pretty realistic, although I did find myself getting a bit bored, I think I'll need more than the one level and one car to decide, but I think I'd like the full game
The one map the demo comes with is only 1% of the game. You could look into the game on youtube
Asus USB 3.0 Mobo - 16Gb DDr3 1866mhz Ram - AMD FX 6300 Hexa core 4.0Ghx OC - Corsair CX600M PSU - Corsair H80i Cooler - Gigabyte Gefore GT 730 2Gb GDDr5 - WD Blue 1tb 7200rpm - WD 360gb 5200rpm Backup drive.
NikonGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 06:52 AM   #17
Golden Master

That Rocket League game is awesome and great fun especially in teams, Worth every penny.

BK_123 is offline   Reply With Quote