Originally Posted by OS-Wiz
Geez, I sat on my azz for a day after you told me about the Alpha and missed out! Anyway, I'll warn ya, alpha testing can be problematic, but at least you'll have a good idea about the game. Let us know how it goes please.
You didn't miss out on much, as far as I'm concerned. I hope the finished game is far better than this.
1) Excruciatingly long load times....45 seconds not uncommon, and I'm using an SSD that's reading data at 540 mb/s.
2) Graphics are dark, monotone, 2 dimensional, and boring. It tells me that DX11 is activated, but I see no signs for Tessellation, or any other DX11 eye candy.
3) The game crashed twice in a 20 minute time period. Required Ctrl+Alt+Delete, to bring up Task Manager, in order to close the game, and re-start.
4) SLI profile is not activated. Game is utilizing only a single card.
5) I'll play with it some more, and follow up again.