Best PC case to modify

rocketman25

Baseband Member
I wanted to modify a pc case to look like a mixture of a R4 bulldozer and storm Stryker with a steam punk twist. What are some cheep full tower ATX cases to act as the skeleton. It will house two independent complete systems (a full ATX mobo with up to 480 rad and 1 water cooled gpu (980) and CPU). Steal frame please. Also suggestions and ideas for case would be appreciated.
To clarify it will be two independent computers in one huge case. If it means two cases welded together so be it. Just try to keep the cost of the case down to like $50-75 as I will be mostly dismantling them. THANKS!!!

Sent from my iPad using Computer Forums

I wanted to modify a pc case to look like a mixture of a R4 bulldozer and storm Stryker with a steam punk twist. What are some cheep full tower ATX cases to act as the skeleton. It will house two independent complete systems (a full ATX mobo with up to 480 rad and 1 water cooled gpu (980) and CPU). Steal frame please. Also suggestions and ideas for case would be appreciated.
To clarify it will be two independent computers in one huge case. If it means two cases welded together so be it. Just try to keep the cost of the case down to like $50-75 as I will be mostly dismantling them. THANKS!!!

You want someone to steal the frame for you? I doubt you'll get any takers.

No no no I am using a pre made case that I would legally purchase from newegg or something. I would like a case so I would not need to mill and drill holes for mobo mounting. I simply want suggestions for cheap cases that I would buy and then rip apart to build into a custom case. I'm sorry if I was unclear.

Unfortunately I'm not very familiar with many of the cases out there, But I hope that you find what you're looking for, and if you would take some photos of your process we'd love to see them. Maybe mr MonsterMawd will show up I'm sure it could offer some advice.

Back
Top Bottom