Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Gallery
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-16-2013, 10:26 PM   #1811
In Runtime
 
lhamil64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 398
Default Re: Gallery: Your Workstation

Quote:
Originally Posted by G4mer View Post
Upgraded workstation and got new stuff and A gaming PC )
Wow, I really like how the green LED light matches the backlight on the keyboard!
__________________

__________________
--Lee
Website/Blog: http://lhamil64.wordpress.com
lhamil64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:54 AM   #1812
Golden Master
 
BK_123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 7,532
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhamil64 View Post

Wow, I really like how the green LED light matches the backlight on the keyboard!
It looks great.
__________________

BK_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:47 PM   #1813
Fully Optimized
 
Jesusfrk611's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: US
Posts: 2,193
Default Re: Gallery: Your Workstation

My most current setup.

Main desktop, cable managed.


Home Theater setup with new TV stand, cable managed.


My couch and where I usually use my laptop.


My computer workstation. Currently working on my new domain server.


My computer parts storage area.
Jesusfrk611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:56 PM   #1814
Golden Master
 
BK_123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 7,532
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesusfrk611 View Post
My most current setup.

Main desktop, cable managed.

Home Theater setup with new TV stand, cable managed.

My couch and where I usually use my laptop.

My computer workstation. Currently working on my new domain server.

My computer parts storage area.
I like the first one.
BK_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:47 PM   #1815
Golden Master
 
BK_123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 7,532
Default Re: Gallery: Your Workstation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesusfrk611 View Post
My computer parts storage area.
A nice collection of parts there also..
BK_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 04:58 PM   #1816
Fully Optimized
 
Jesusfrk611's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: US
Posts: 2,193
Default Re: Gallery: Your Workstation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK_123 View Post
A nice collection of parts there also..
I had a bit more after I picked up a lot of computer stuff off craigslist, which is what made me decide to put up the shelf. I got tired of digging for stuff in a plastic container. But I still have a full plastic container of misc stuff in the closet. But I put together 5 computers and sold them, so I'm down on supplies from what I was, mainly RAM.
Jesusfrk611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:25 AM   #1817
xxcobraxx
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: England
Posts: 6,224
Default Re: Gallery: Your Workstation

Not sure why you all use multiply desktops and their cloned, don't you prefer to extend them?

Anyway, I wouldn't bother wasting my desk space with moniters I'll never use, I've always used 1moniter, had 3, but what a waste of money lol.

Show you my lovely room lator, nice and tidy, all decorated by me, got 1moniter on my desk, 1 at the other end of the room for my bedtime films
IAntDemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:16 AM   #1818
Fully Optimized
 
Jesusfrk611's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: US
Posts: 2,193
Default Re: Gallery: Your Workstation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAntDemo View Post
Not sure why you all use multiply desktops and their cloned, don't you prefer to extend them?

Anyway, I wouldn't bother wasting my desk space with moniters I'll never use, I've always used 1moniter, had 3, but what a waste of money lol.
They are extended. They just all have the same wallpaper. I haven't found a good way to do a wallpaper slide show while also having different wallpapers on each screen. It would be useless to have them all cloned.

3 screens are useful more than you might think. I feel restricted when using my laptop constantly having to switch through a lot of windows, and I can't stand using a full screen monitor any more. With multiple monitors I can move the windows throughout all the monitors so I don't have to do so much switching. The other useful thing with my graphics card is it allows Eyefinity which is amazing. I started out using 3 CRTs when I was doing video editing.
Jesusfrk611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:07 AM   #1819
Golden Master
 
BK_123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 7,532
Default

Where I am storing all my gear at the moment, She's a bit of a mess, I must get some storage containers. I mostly have hard drives and power cables, I don't have much ram and CPUs.
BK_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:08 PM   #1820
BSOD
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: MI, USA
Posts: 722
Default Re: Gallery: Your Workstation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK_123 View Post
Where I am storing all my gear at the moment, She's a bit of a mess, I must get some storage containers. I mostly have hard drives and power cables, I don't have much ram and CPUs.
Heeeeey. You said you don't have "Much" Ram. I would need some DDR2 ram, and a hard drive. if you want to sell any of it.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesusfrk611 View Post
I had a bit more after I picked up a lot of computer stuff off craigslist, which is what made me decide to put up the shelf. I got tired of digging for stuff in a plastic container. But I still have a full plastic container of misc stuff in the closet. But I put together 5 computers and sold them, so I'm down on supplies from what I was, mainly RAM.
Selling any of that by any chance?
__________________

Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0