Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Gallery
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-10-2007, 02:28 AM   #4351
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: Gallery: Your desktop

Haha, nice one. I told Thelis I would be expecting something back.

Also, please don't post consecutive times. You've already done that three times in this thread. I'm sure you've gotten head from a guy many more times than that though...

What was his name? Bubba?

Did you meet him after dropping the soap?
__________________

alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 12:14 PM   #4352
Golden Master
 
freestyler105's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,883
Default Re: Gallery: Your desktop

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvino View Post
Haha, nice one. I told Thelis I would be expecting something back.

Also, please don't post consecutive times. You've already done that three times in this thread. I'm sure you've gotten head from a guy many more times than that though...

What was his name? Bubba?

Did you meet him after dropping the soap?
Hahaha...

Let's not be dissin' him for his head fantasies. Although I think it's pretty stupid that you'd brag about cheating on your girlfriend...
I actually like having a steady girlfriend. I think 2 months is coming up next week already. It's just like guaranteed action, you can't really go wrong.

Anyway, head is a very good thing. Not that I would know or anything...
__________________

__________________
C2D E6600 | 4GB DDR2-800 | 9800GTX+ | Asus P5B-E | 150GB Raptor | 320GB 7200.10 | 750W Xigmatek PSU
freestyler105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 03:34 PM   #4353
Golden Master
 
joxley1990's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,846
Send a message via AIM to joxley1990 Send a message via MSN to joxley1990
Default Re: Gallery: Your desktop

Back on topic..
joxley1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:53 PM   #4354
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: Gallery: Your desktop

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestyler105 View Post
Hahaha...

Let's not be dissin' him for his head fantasies. Although I think it's pretty stupid that you'd brag about cheating on your girlfriend...
I actually like having a steady girlfriend. I think 2 months is coming up next week already. It's just like guaranteed action, you can't really go wrong.

Anyway, head is a very good thing. Not that I would know or anything...
When did I brag about cheating on my girlfriend? Huh?
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 07:02 PM   #4355
Fully Optimized
 
drumthrasher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,606
Send a message via AIM to drumthrasher Send a message via MSN to drumthrasher Send a message via Yahoo to drumthrasher
Default Re: Gallery: Your desktop

Guys guys stop fighting about girlfriends and go BADWORD!
__________________
Gateway GT4016 Desktop | CPU: AMD Athlon 64 3700+ @ 2.2GHz | RAM: 2GB (4x512MB) | HDD: 1x200GB, 1x120GB | Video: ATI HD Radeon 4850 512MB | OS: Vista Home Premium x86 SP1, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.6
drumthrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 12:55 AM   #4356
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: Gallery: Your desktop

Haha, eh whatever...

Back on topic...
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 01:34 AM   #4357
Golden Master
 
freestyler105's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,883
Default Re: Gallery: Your desktop

I was talking to juiceranch9, lol. You don't seem like that type of guy alvino.

Sorry, last off topic post.
__________________
C2D E6600 | 4GB DDR2-800 | 9800GTX+ | Asus P5B-E | 150GB Raptor | 320GB 7200.10 | 750W Xigmatek PSU
freestyler105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 02:02 AM   #4358
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: Gallery: Your desktop

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestyler105 View Post
I was talking to juiceranch9, lol. You don't seem like that type of guy alvino.

Sorry, last off topic post.
Haha, thought so.
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 09:35 AM   #4359
Site Team
 
celegorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,713
Send a message via AIM to celegorm
Default Re: Gallery: Your desktop

OK OK, lets get this back on topic. Also watch the double posting in here.
__________________
"as a fanboy i refuse to admit it and will pull countless things out of my butt to disprove it"

Team Thelegorm! Total Kills: 21 (i iz in uor profile, editsing your sigz)
celegorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 10:40 AM   #4360
Golden Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,091
Default Re: Gallery: Your desktop


In with the TV Tuner
__________________

lhuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0