Got held up.
Here it is.
Still not quite done.
1) New Scythe Ultra Kaze on the Xiggy.
2) New Scythe Slipstream at front intake.
3) 1-80mm MASSCOOL fan in the back (you can see I'm missing an 80mm there in the pics)
4) 3-80mm MASSCOOL fans in the side window at the bottom, probably doing exhaust. I'm not sure yet. I also haven't measured yet....
5) 3-Fan grills on those side fans.
6) Black thumb screws for the back.
7) Probably a few switches for the front. I'm thinking my fan controller is about full
...I've got my Xiggy on it, my front intake, my Zalman VF1000, one more variable open which I'll probably use for the exhaust fan. Then I also have 2 12v/5v switches that are currently hooked up for the 2 cathodes and then the other for the front LEDs. So I'll probably move those 2 together and have the last one open for the 3 side 80mms. Should work out fine.
Intel Core i7-2600K @ 3.4GHz || GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 || Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3-1600 || EVGA GeForce GTX 480 || Samsung EVO 256GB SSD
my feet get cold and that gives me diarrhea sometimes - Smart_Guy