Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Gallery
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-02-2006, 11:42 AM   #721
Golden Master
 
G35x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,474
Default Re: Car Thread!

You kind forgot, you're at a computer forum...Almost everyone here is 16-20...With a few people older then that..So yeah, there are a few people who have cars, and a few that plan to get some...No biggie...may I ask why u got a fwd heh.
__________________

__________________
Check out my car forum..
altimacoupes.com

what is up vanilla face
G35x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:56 AM   #722
In Runtime
 
systeq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 164
Default Re: Car Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35x
You kind forgot, you're at a computer forum...Almost everyone here is 16-20...With a few people older then that..So yeah, there are a few people who have cars, and a few that plan to get some...No biggie...may I ask why u got a fwd heh.
first of all, that is the reason i dont like frequenting this site too much. too young of a user base for my taste(how would you feel to be bashed by a 14 YO MOD when you are 30something, lol)

as for the car, i got it brand spankin' new. my other choice was a 2000 GS4 which was obviously used and cost more by $3k...so i went with the TLS.
__________________

__________________
Dell Precision WS470 Xenon 3.0GB 1GB PC3200 80GB SATA HDD

but...control 5 servers, one switch rack with 300 ports protected by cisco router, 300 PC's, 75 notebooks over a wLAN ;)
rramzjr@hotmail.com
systeq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 12:10 PM   #723
Golden Master
 
G35x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,474
Default Re: Car Thread!

Well I mean, the're mods for a reason, they know their stuff, and how to take care of a situation..There are people that are as old as you, but that doenst make them want to leave..We're all here to help eachother, and learn...
__________________
Check out my car forum..
altimacoupes.com

what is up vanilla face
G35x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 12:33 PM   #724
In Runtime
 
systeq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 164
Default Re: Car Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35x
how to take care of a situation..We're all here to help eachother, and learn...
being that young makes it a bad reason to put them as mods. dont know how to properly diffuse a situation... CAF has pretty good mods even though alot of the users are 18 and younger...plus i tried to help but im getting bashed for having a sweet ride?!?!?!

as for your quote....shouldnt it say by Rocco??? Boondock saints ROX...!
__________________
Dell Precision WS470 Xenon 3.0GB 1GB PC3200 80GB SATA HDD

but...control 5 servers, one switch rack with 300 ports protected by cisco router, 300 PC's, 75 notebooks over a wLAN ;)
rramzjr@hotmail.com
systeq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 01:27 PM   #725
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: Car Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by systeq
being that young makes it a bad reason to put them as mods. dont know how to properly diffuse a situation... CAF has pretty good mods even though alot of the users are 18 and younger...plus i tried to help but im getting bashed for having a sweet ride?!?!?!

as for your quote....shouldnt it say by Rocco??? Boondock saints ROX...!
Im 15.. no 14 just fyi..

I was ''bashing'' you because you were completly bragging.

You older and evidently have a good job. Wonderfull. Im 15 and had a summer job and bought the right stuff for me, but with out know shit you call it a baby system.

And you proceed to show off your system.

Im sorry I dont compete, im sorry im 15, im sorry im a mod, and im sorry that I had a summer job, and im even sorry that you had to look upon my baby system; your godlyness.


But for real, did I make it clear that bragging annoys me? Im not going to ban you for doin anything like that so get real, im just annoyed by it.

Edit-
And for real sorry for offending you or whatever, becuase that is a sick system.
__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 04:32 PM   #726
In Runtime
 
systeq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 164
Default Re: Car Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrizX
But for real, did I make it clear that bragging annoys me? Im not going to ban you for doin anything like that so get real, im just annoyed by it.

Edit-
And for real sorry for offending you or whatever, becuase that is a sick system.
bragging annoys you however you moderate a forum where ppl brag about their PC knowledge, PC HW, etc...life will never be free of ppl who brag so take it as a life's lesson you will have to inevitably learn...

so your 15..what's ur excuse? i started doing this kind of stuff when i was 15 as well. so i have certain expectations from today's youth who "show off" their audio wares

btw, my next system will simply terrify you...just wait
__________________
Dell Precision WS470 Xenon 3.0GB 1GB PC3200 80GB SATA HDD

but...control 5 servers, one switch rack with 300 ports protected by cisco router, 300 PC's, 75 notebooks over a wLAN ;)
rramzjr@hotmail.com
systeq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 04:41 PM   #727
Golden Master
 
G35x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,474
Default Re: Car Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by systeq
bragging annoys you however you moderate a forum where ppl brag about their PC knowledge, PC HW, etc...life will never be free of ppl who brag so take it as a life's lesson you will have to inevitably learn...

so your 15..what's ur excuse? i started doing this kind of stuff when i was 15 as well. so i have certain expectations from today's youth who "show off" their audio wares

btw, my next system will simply terrify you...just wait
Get a decent headunit first, do you still have the stock? Get like a alpine touch screen, then get the system, just my take
__________________
Check out my car forum..
altimacoupes.com

what is up vanilla face
G35x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 05:29 PM   #728
In Runtime
 
systeq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 164
Default Re: Car Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35x
Get a decent headunit first, do you still have the stock? Get like a alpine touch screen, then get the system, just my take
you talking to me??? eh, i leave the headunit for last most times, cause when i compete, i just burn a cd with test tones and play that...nothing fancy needed although i used to wow the crowds by playing ripped movies from my laptop...ppl are sooo simple minded
__________________
Dell Precision WS470 Xenon 3.0GB 1GB PC3200 80GB SATA HDD

but...control 5 servers, one switch rack with 300 ports protected by cisco router, 300 PC's, 75 notebooks over a wLAN ;)
rramzjr@hotmail.com
systeq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 05:36 PM   #729
Golden Master
 
G35x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,474
Default Re: Car Thread!

Was talking to my pops today, turns out he wants a new car...He needs a lot of space, so suv, he wants a van, but no way in hell ima let that happen..Anyhow, lookin into a used armada, but I mean, sure it has the space he desperately needs, but shit gas is gona kill him..I wonder if I should tell him go pathfinder, even though the armada owns! I was gona tell him 04 armada, but I mean 13miles city, kinda sucks...He might be spending to much on gas then, since he takes long trips..Even though I would love to have a armada, might not be to smart getting that shit, considering the gas and what not..I mean we travel, as in use the car everyday...Maybe a 06 pathfinder might be best, but dang, armadas are amazing.
__________________
Check out my car forum..
altimacoupes.com

what is up vanilla face
G35x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 08:36 AM   #730
In Runtime
 
systeq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 164
Default Re: Car Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35x
Was talking to my pops today, turns out he wants a new car...He needs a lot of space, so suv, he wants a van, but no way in hell ima let that happen...
why not suggest a yukon/tahoe? mine gave me about 16mpg in the city after i put in: intake/headers/exhuast/Hypertech/taylor sparkplug wires 10mm if i would have left the factory rims instead of putting 22s on, it would have gulped even less gas. however, this setup was AMAZING performance wise, plus you know i put a killer sound system in it too...

it was my 'hoe hauler, for obvious reasons
__________________

__________________
Dell Precision WS470 Xenon 3.0GB 1GB PC3200 80GB SATA HDD

but...control 5 servers, one switch rack with 300 ports protected by cisco router, 300 PC's, 75 notebooks over a wLAN ;)
rramzjr@hotmail.com
systeq is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0