I really wish I had a manual... would be fun.
Anyway, car story for the day... I made all kinds of goofy mistakes... First, our old oil filter remover thing stripped... it was a 3/8" socket. I was going to just run to AA and buy a new one, but my dad convinced me to file it out instead. So I spent 30 minutes filing it out to 1/2" and that worked fine then. But I was tightening instead of loosening I guess... Reverse threaded maybe. But I ended up crushing the oil filter a bit before I reversed it and took it off... Then after getting it all drained, and putting the plug back in, I put the new filter on, and filled up on oil. Turned the truck on, back out to clean up some drips... Get out, look at the ground... And I guess the filter wasn't on quite tight enough... 2 qaurts of my new oil was all over the driveway... It was expensive oil too... Like $20 for a gallon... I tightened the filter, refilled, and it was all good then. Soap, water, scrubbing and Simple Green took care of the mess...
Anyway, it's all good now. I took it for a dusty ride down my gravel road to dry up all the oil that spewed all over my I-Beam.
Those with older cars, pre-2000, might be interested in this...
5 cent 50 horsepower fix. I was going to do it too mine, but mine is still good I guess. Thought there was some slack, but I guess not.
Oh, and I am ordering new shocks, so I am pretty excited for that. My current ones are too short, so this will make my ride so much nicer.