Starting buissness.

Reiyoku

In Runtime
Hey there, I just wanted to make some sort home buissness like create a website and register a domain, and make a really good forum or website based can somone give me some ideas I could make a website or forum about or make a site for downloads, it can be about anything, I am interested in computers alot big part of my life and also mmorpg's especially, would any of you web programmersbe interested in being apart of a new team and start some sort of buissness with me, possibly make money in the process

Do you have to register to make some sort of team or buissness because I just imagine you can start it at home, and build a official site to something.

If so contact me at msn and we can discuss something, come on it will be cool experience, also feel free to post some ideas, even if it means creating a mmorpg or some sort of game or anything!

Just get those ideas posting lol

Thanks for reading :)

Hi! you can register a domain and start a home sevice if you like - dont call it a company or a business however as it isnt. You can sell stuff etc, just call it a service. You have to find an original idea, just forums etc or downloads are useless as there are a million other websites which do the same thing - do you have any original ideas - i would be happy to give you a helping hand i have a lot of experiance in this field.

Yeah Would you like to be in this team, I was thinking if we got a team together and made even if it was some sort of appllication or software or anything and put some sort of team together or even sell products anything, It would be great to get something like this going, would you like to join this team?

alright I didn't repeat myself I didn't say if I wanted to include making applications or software in there did I.

and no I have none at the moment but any contrabutions would be great.

Look I didn't say I actually needed you it's not like im begging, more to the point If I was to develop a good idea would you help out and join or be apart some sort of team to make it work, or you just don't have to i'm not going to beg or anything if you are then feel free if your not then well not any bother to me to be honest.

why woud he share his brain fodder with you, if you're not willing to share in return!! sounds like a bit of a con!

IF, there are genuine ideas,
and
IF there are genuine people
and
IF the genuine pople can genuinly code, (not just do a little html 4)
and
IF there are genuine business oppertunities
and
IF there really is a sellable product

then I'll gladly join a small team of people to make a few things,

and yes, I will be more than happy to bring ideas to the party.

Back
Top Bottom