Mozilla HTML editor...

pcgodintraining

In Runtime
Hi. A few questions about Mozilla Firefox from a newbie to the subject:

*Which HTML editors work with Mozilla Firefox? Aren't they Mozilla Editor and Mozilla Composer? Or are those the same program?

*I am using firefox v1.0 and believe I need to upgrade. What is newest/best version of firefox?

*As far as I know firefox comes with it's own HTML editor included. If so, where the hell would it be, because I can't seem to find it.

Because I am more artistic than technical and I want to set up a web page using my eyes instead of complex programing. I just want to design it like I would draw a picture etc.

Mozilla have a HTML Editor?! That's probably really bad :D I need to give it a go.

Frontpage is great :D Don't really like saying it - but you're going to probably crack Dreamweaver anyway if you like it so you can easily download Frontpage. Or Visual Studio 2005 Web Developer Express; free in Beta 1 form and great with ASPX and HTML.

Yeah I use it when im stuck on some things lol :/
Like if I don't know how the fluck to put a table to where I want it I just drag it there :/

Haha. Lol.

They need to make the Style Editor on Visual Studio better though. You still have to go through your code with a fine toothpick to pick out all the variables you want for CSS and Skin Files.

Back
Top Bottom