foreach ( $widgets as $widget_name => $show ) {
    if (! $show)
        continue; // если стоит отметка о скрытии, то пропускаем

$widget = new widget ( H . '/sys/widgets/' . $widget_name ); // открываем
    $widget->display (); // отображаем
}
I want to put google code here
?>
i tried making another php with google code writen in it and then include fintion but nothing happend but if make just some text n include it works only google ads js function not works n ads not shows plz plz help me

the ads should work if you simply copy + paste the google code in to there.

Did you wait up to 30 mins after you created the ad in google adsense, When u create a new ad it usually take 10 minutes until it displays on your site

Can your site display google ads?? If that site is banned you wont be able to display ads on there, Create a blank .html file and paste the code in to there then upload the file and browse to it in your ie browser

I know bro but not working they works on .html file n even when i was using other script they worked dont know why no on this n my site is not banned nor the ads are new they are activated n working :(

Paste the analytics code into a file named "analytics.html", and save it in the same location as the above file. Add the line "include_once 'analytics.html'" (without the outermost quotes) in your PHP code where you want your analytics code to be included.

Back
Top Bottom