Database?

Hi,

Feras, I am confused about what you are asking. Do you want to know what a database is? Or are you interested on how a they work, what software you use to create them, etc? There are a lot of questions that can be asked about your question. If you would please flesh out what you are looking for that would be a big help.

Cheers!

Hi :)

Can you tell me what is the database?

Thenk you

Database explained ;) Read it now, you'll thank me later :D

EDIT: Imagine you have a chest of 4 drawers. One drawer contain invoices from clients, another one contains personal files of the company's employees, etc....We can call this chest of drawers a "paper-based database". :D

Hi,

Feras, I am confused about what you are asking. Do you want to know what a database is? Or are you interested on how a they work, what software you use to create them, etc? There are a lot of questions that can be asked about your question. If you would please flesh out what you are looking for that would be a big help.

Cheers!

ALL QUESTIONS :D

Thank you M.r wmorri :)

Database explained ;) Read it now, you'll thank me later :D

EDIT: Imagine you have a chest of 4 drawers. One drawer contain invoices from clients, another one contains personal files of the company's employees, etc....We can call this chest of drawers a "paper-based database". :D

yes yes Database explained was good article

Thank you very very much :)

Back
Top Bottom