A couple Problems?

arcanime.com

Beta member
Hi guys! I'm new to this site. I have a couple of problems and I was wondering if you could help me out.
1. On my site ArcAnime.com, I upload many things at once, and then I have to go through boring work of linking them so they show on my site. Now, is there a script in which I would upload to a certain directory or something and it would autmatically link? (free script/code)

2. I have knowledge of HTML and would like to learn PHP (basics and installing scripting kind of thing) I'm only 16 and kind of dumb with coding, and when I try tutorials online, they usually confuse the hell out of me. If someone can maybe teach me in easier words, or if you can teach me on AIM/MSN (Forbiddenryu/arcanime@hotmail.com) that would be excellent. Also want to learn how to code layouts.

3. What exactly is a mirror? I need hosting of about 40 gbs space and at least 1000gb bandwidth. What happens if I use mirrors, and if they'd help me, is anyone willing to mirror my files of about 80-100 mb each file?

4. Also, I'm looking for staff on my site. Sorry, I can't pay but here are the jobs.
a. If you know anime, need some info writers.
b. PHP people. (installations of scripts and such)
c. Advertisers (spread the word of the site.)
GFXers (If you can make good graphics and flash or 3D models.)
Thanks for your time, I hope to stay in this forum for a while!

Back
Top Bottom