Website review number 3

arsenalbates

Daemon Poster
First of all, happy new year to you all !

A while ago I asked you to rate my site and give me some positive feedback.

Well I took a lot of your changes on board and I now have a website I am almost happy with.

But that's just my opinion, I would love to hear yours so I can make it even better :)

Its a website for computer repair in my area.

Thanet Computer Repair

Also what do you guys think about showing prices on website

First of all, your header graphic and the text on it appears blurry. This makes the image look low-res and detracts from its impact. Other than that though, the site looks quite good, and I have no other major complaints.

Also, I don't know whether this is just me, but most of the pages on your site look a long time to load. I can't understand why, because there doesn't seem to be an excess of large file size images; perhaps, if its not just my connection (which seems to work fine otherwise), then it might be your hosting. Would like a second opinion on this though.

Thanks for your input,

First of all I have rectified the main image - let me know what you think

Secondly I have added a thin orange line at the bottom of each page. Think it finishes the page of better.

would love another opinion regarding speed as well if anyone is willing to test that for me.

The main image looks much better now; the text is sharp and clear :)

The orange line looks fine - and it goes with the one at the top as well. And yes, it does finish the page nicely.

Lastly, the website seems to be loading more quickly for me now - not much of a wait anymore. Might have just been my connection at the time.

Nice work with the site though, it looks good :)

Back
Top Bottom