Project your thoughts, change the future.

temper

Beta member
Wouldn't you like to be one of many hundreds creators of the same site?
Is there any webpage that you just want to visit daily, but that doesnt exsist yet? Well then goto
SITE IS DOWN FOR IMPROVEMENTS and submit your idea, you could be the one defining the content of a new site... you could be the one that change the future.

I asked because we only allow the owners/admin of websites to advertise here, so I was just making sure everything was OK.

That main page is kinda plain. Is there anything you could do to to liven it up, or just make it look more visually pleasing?

Well I made the page in about 15 minutes, and the main reason for the page is for users to submit their idea to our database. I could make the site more appealing, and I will in a few weeks.

But I'm currently involved in a bunch of other projects, and since this is a personal and not payed one I'm not putting alot of affort into this, but as I said .. the time for this project will come.

Pretty good result for fast work. I think that you have to work over to get better results.
Good luck.

A web site for creative thinker's that can make a difference... when the link is updated.

Back
Top Bottom