my site!

hascet

Fully Optimized
I know I've posted here about my site before, but I kind of neglected it and it fell of the deep end, but I started doing some work to it and its shaping up! I added a pretty cool integrated RPg type game, where you get money(called Gil) for registering, posting, and making new threads! Currently you can get, weapons, armor, elements, and accessories, but being a tech forum, I'm working on changing that to computer parts! So you can buy all your computer parts just by posting, and making new threads! Its all just to encourage helpful posting, if it gets out of control with spammers I might take it out, but I don't that will hapen so come take a look :D You can access it by registering and going to the User CP, its at the bottom, click the link and you will see categories of things you can buy.

Thanks,
www.seanstech.net

Well you should just say, please sign up at my forums. I mean you really have "No Site"

So I'm confused here :)

EDIT: oh Web Design/Reviews/Advertising board LOL my bad sorry friend!

Its not really a site I'm doing seriously, I just thought people would like the idea of having a thing where you get money for posting, I still come to CF more than I go there lol

Back
Top Bottom