Hey guys and gals

hey i am already a member pretty good forum some nice members not as good as my tech forums :D

I wish we could have a thing like the "My System" here on computer forums thats pretty cool

muz379 said:
hey i am already a member pretty good forum some nice members not as good as my tech forums :D
Then hang on to your booty with both hands. Buzz has something in the works. I got a sneak peak. It's cool.

setishock said:
Then hang on to your booty with both hands. Buzz has something in the works. I got a sneak peak. It's cool.
sounds real good ,

Drum roll please.
Buzz plans on unveiling his latest creation tonight. I don't know exactly when so keep checking on us. You'll like it, trust me...

I'm not going to rise to your bait.
I have from time to time posted invites to my site and not one word has been said to me about stopping. Only when it was in the wrong section. At least I'm not like some and posting invites to come over in the social lounge.
Members here are members of many forums that got invites from here. Right here, in this section of the forum. Are you so insecure that you think they may abandon this site for mine? I seriously doubt that will happen.

Back
Top Bottom