Free Domains

anothergeek

Solid State Member
Get free domains and spam free email adresses absolutely free

http://www.dotworlds.net

stuff like .cool, .sexy, .geek are just a few examples of the free domains available

So check it out and see what u think about it:)

It wasn't very polite - but it is an opinion. It in no way insults you personally - just that site. And its the sort of language I would use to refer to it too giving the time and chance.

Although of course; we must respect that at least he posted int he right Forum! :D

Free domains

Hi

I am just replying for some ppl who is thinking this is not free

If you go to the site then click on personality button then all of those domains are free as i quoted in one of the earlier post.

Currently they need plugin to work in browsers but they are looking to partner with isps so that they will not need one.

Also the unlimited email adresses that come with the domain names are spam free and you dont need a plugin at all for them to work.

Re: Free domains

qwertyuiop1312 said:
Currently they need plugin to work in browsers but they are looking to partner with isps so that they will not need one.
I'm afraid that's a remote possibility. The extensions are not mainstream ones so it will not garner much support. Most important is the fact that those are not ICANN accredited extensions.

thanks for the free resource, though :)

Back
Top Bottom