Forums upgrade

..Too much "professionalness", it's run by a busniess, no an enfusiast, which I don't like.

I don't like the name.

And I don't ike the fourms -EMPTY EMPTY EMPTY.

Fill it up a bit and I probaly will not be intrested.

That makes absolutly no sense . I've never heard anyone say that something is "too professional" and obviouly the forums are empty, we just put them up yesterday. If you want to criticize, great, we're looking for constructive , to help us make our site and forums better and more appealing. I sounds like you're knocking our site just for the pure sake of doing so.

1. I don't like the idea of a busniess running a forum. You'll probaly use it to sell ad space and make even more money. That is not fair.

2. BBcode dosen't work in signatures here.

3. You should use VB if you are a busniess. PHPbb makes you look cheap.

4. Why not post a bit on the forums and make it a little more friendly?

5. Get sone nice colours on there.

Thanks for the feedback. Actually We're a small business. this was our first thought of running a forum. If you take a look at the rest of our site you'll notice that except for one banner that we have up there for a friend, we are entirely " as free" we have been solicited be lots of companies to who want to advertise on our site but i want to keep it free of clutter and advertiements. I don't know how to "post a bit" if i did i would i would like to make it more friendly and inviting. we are only 3 people working at this business.

NetLight said:
This thread deserves to be locked.

Ummm .. no. What if others wish to offer feedback? I don't see anything innapropriate by the thread starter whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom