Dell big sale XPS M170

GuardianXPS

Beta member
Heya all,

Just wanted to let everyone know: if you havent heard already, Dell is selling with the XPS M170 a free upgrade to the Nvidia 7800 GTX video card which is a 350.00 savings.

I also just rebuilt my website and if anyone is interested, send me a message and I will send you the web address. Its going to be a Gaming News Site.

Anyway, I have this system and video card and I can tell you this system can play all single and online games, like World of Warcraft with no problems.

If your looking for a high end gaming portable, then get one for yourself before the sale ends.

Have a great weekend all,

Guardian

Well, WoW doesn't require much graphical power. One thing about Blizzard games, they don't care much for graphics as say shooters, people play the games for more things than graphics.

Thats interesting, I have been seeing posts all over the net on systems with lag and playability in WoW on many systems except for the M170.

Good information.

Guardian

WoW doesnt need much at all, my brother can play it on his dell with onboard graphics, 512 RAM, and a celeron!

wow thats not a bad deal, but nah, i hate dell. i've had too many problems with them

Many have...not to mention they come preinstalled with 900 programs...899 of which you don't even want.

post the website name in the advertising area or pm it to me, ill have a look, i think this is a good deal, my parent might be wanting a new computer soon so i will suggest it for them. Thanks again for the link.

webmonkey said:
post the website name in the advertising area or pm it to me, ill have a look, i think this is a good deal, my parent might be wanting a new computer soon so i will suggest it for them. Thanks again for the link.

Am I allowed to post my website here? I didnt want to get in trouble.

www.theknightstemplar.com

Guardian

Back
Top Bottom