Data Backups

Computer Head

Fully Optimized
Data Backups - Commission Opportunity

I am offering a new opportunity for IT / computer consultants, entrepreneurs, and anybody else looking to make a little money. I represent Remote Data Backups, of whom my company Computer Head Hosting is an affiliate of. We are actively looking for partners to sell offsite data backup plans.

Remote Data Backups has been in operation since 1999. Our services have been approved for sale to franchises by over 200 franchisors such as McDonalds, Computer Troubleshooters, 1-800-905-GEEK, Coldwell Banker, among others. These backup plans are focused more towards small and medium sized businesses (SMB) versus the cheaper alternatives focused more towards the residential customer. We have plans starting at $9.95 a month for 250 MB and an annual payment. (Quarterly and monthly payments, add $10 a month). We have plans up to 250 GB. Plans 10 GB or larger also offer the ability to perform an entire system backup, so when (not if) your customer's hard drive crashes, they can restore to their previous working state in hours, not days. This is imperative in business environments. All of this storage is located offsite in two mirrored data centers 1000 miles apart. These data centers are located underground with UPS and diesel backup generators. The data is encrypted with 128-bit AES encryption (the same encryption banks use) before it even leaves your computer. This level of encryption would literally take a supercomputer billions of years to decipher. Any plan up to 30 GB is eligible for a 30 day trial period with no credit card required and no obligation to buy.

So you may ask what does this mean for you? These plans are very profitable. You can earn more revenues with this program, with even the possibility of more billable hours. If you already have an established IT consulting or computer repair business, this would be the perfect service to add to your selection. Plus you can get more new clients, including receiving project leads from your free FindITSupport.com listing. With this subscription, you get access to free customized marketing materials, including a branded partner site, brochures, email messages, and white papers. Also, the ability to easily manage your clients is more prominent with this product as tracking tools and email alerts will let you know when your client has a computer problem.

For more information, including the current commissions offered to partners, you can e-mail me at sales@computerheadhosting.net. If you would like to sign up for this opportunity (Note: this is a free sign-up opportunity with no investment required!!!), you can sign up here.

Make sure you take advantage of this money-making opportunity.

Be well,
Computer Head Hosting
An Affiliate of Remote Data Backups
sales@computerheadhosting.net
http://chhosting.databu.com

Back
Top Bottom