Cavalier Technologies

CavalierTech

Beta member
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have just created my own computer site. I have been working on it for some time now, and I have just completed it. Though I will be adding various services to it in the future, and more content, I ask everyone to take a look and see it for yourself.

My site is entitled "Cavalier Technologies" simply because I own a 2001 Chevy Cavalier and I love technology, so I thought it was only appropriate to call it Cavalier Technologies. Once you visit my site, you can check out the system that I just built with detailed descriptions and pictures. Just click on "Systems" and you will be able to view it. I plan on adding my other systems in the near future and if you would like to feature your system, feel free to email me. I am also working on compiling a list a good computer part vendors out there and rating them in the "Resources" section.

Finally, the focus point of my site is the computing forums. You can get troubleshooting advice, have a general discussion about anything or have a computer specific discussion about topics from computer cases, components and peripherals to programming and web design.

Feel free to check out my site. I need some good, knowledgable computer people to join my forums to get them off the ground.

The link to my site is posted below. Thanks for your time and consideration!

http://www.cavaliertech.com

Thanks,
Andrew

Back
Top Bottom