Bonus Codes at PartyPoker or Pokerroom for $100

partypoker

BSOD
Bonus Codes at PartyPoker or Pokerroom for $100

Hi Guys,

Do any of you like to play poker? Well Check out the great deals below.

$100 Bonus at Party Poker. 30,000 Players nightly

BONUS CODES: “BONUS4U” & “BONUSTIME”

I have two great bonus opportunities for new players to www.partypoker.com. Use the sign-up bonus code “BONUS4U” to receive a $25 gift on your initial deposit or use code “BONUSTIME” to receive 20% of your initial deposit up to $100 as an initial bonus gift from www.partypoker.com. Be sure to use all capital letters when entering the signup bonus code. So come on by and play simultaneously with 35,000 other players at the world's largest cardroom… www.partypoker.com.

Here is a ScreenShot of a Texas Hold'em Game at Party Poker:

party_table.jpg

$100 Bonus at the Poker Room. Best Graphics on the Net
PROMOTION CODE: “100BONUS”

www.pokerroom.com, one of the fastest growing gaming sites on the net, is offering a 20% match bonus up to $100 to new players. To receive this bonus, use the Promotion code: “100BONUS”.

www.pokerroom.com has fantastic graphics and a growing group of players due to their advertising in Popular Magazines – such as MAXIM. They offer great promotions, such as the $2,500 added tourney every Saturday with an entry fee of only $1. This is definitely a “players” site and they give back to the players in fun and creative ways.

Here is a screen shot of a Texas Hold'em Game at the Pokerroom:

POKERROOM.gif

Lastly, If you are new to playing poker, you should know that playing very tight is generally the best approach to winning. Playing tight starts with the proper hand selection...especially in hold'em. So If you would like, please download this starting hands requirement chart to get you started in the right direction. Please only use it as a guide.

Starting Hands Requirement Chart

Enjoy both of these fine deals.

Also, Please visit our website www.partypoker-bonuscodes.com

Good Luck and Play Well,

Mr. Bonus Codes

http://www.partypoker-bonuscodes.com
http://www.partypoker-bonuscodes.com/empirepoker_bonus_codes.html
http://www.partypoker-bonuscodes.com/pokerroom_bonus_codes.html

I wonder if a reply like that isn't a little over the top?
Think of the following.
If someone reads this message. They just might figure it out for themselves that it is spam.
If they are interested anyway, they will click, of not, they will ignore it.
A reply in Massive Letters saying this is SPAM, is, well, Stupid? Or is that just me?
If you have a brain (I believe most people do) Then deciding for yourself is what is important, Not having someone decide for you in an "over the top" manner.

I also believe this is SPAM, but I also believe this section has "Advertising" listed, so it is a tough call and one for the Section Moderator, who can Delete these message if he wants. There are Two of these messages exactly the same, so I asume that he is ok with it, thus again the Massive Letters stating this is SPAM is OTT.

Protest is a Special thing, only do it if you have a brain.

it is anoying i no, to have the same thread over and over and over again put at the top

but as w_grace has said it is in the advertising section and for sale/trade section thus making it acceptable altho it is annoying

bumping a thread up to the top is one thing but posting it over and over in the same section just so it goes to the top is another

i think this person has reached his limmited number of spam posts anymore like this and they might have to be locked

Back
Top Bottom