Vuse

PCUSER43

Beta member
Hello, i use vuze for windows and am trying to tweek is so it does not use alot of resources. Because whenever vuze is running, I am unable to browse the internet. What can i do to fix this problem. I have check various youtube videos, but they are not working. Your Thoughts are appreciated.

I do believe that there is an option in the options window to limit the amount of bandwidth used while in use. I believe it has to do with Torrent speed/bandwidth options, I don't remember specifically where the option lies in.

I do believe that there is an option in the options window to limit the amount of bandwidth used while in use. I believe it has to do with Torrent speed/bandwidth options, I don't remember specifically where the option lies in.

it is really so. I limit the speed when I want to use the internet sufficiently.

I sometimes have similar problems running streaming video when Vuze is actively transferring files. I usually just pause all transfers in Vuze and then restart my browser and try running the video again. It works most of the time...

Back
Top Bottom