Vista ready for gamers?

Stonyman65

Baseband Member
Just wondering if anyone thinks that Vista is ready for us gamers. I have heard alot of mixed stuff. some say it great - others say its a POS.. just want opinions from those of you who have it and/or used it.

im trying my best to put off Vista til SP1 is out..... seems like a long wait.:confused:

SP1 is still in BETA should be out next month.

I use Vista for gaming and have no problems with it. I have not lost a single frame in games. Since games are slowly but surely becoming DX 10 I would get it if you have the right hardware.

Well unless you have a really good high end computer, no vista isnt that great for gaming although it has DX10 which is really nice.

IT all depends on the computer you have

For me, if I had about 2gb of ram, 250gb of memory, 8800nvidia any of them. kinda computer, or higher. go for the vista. anything lower, its not worth it. Also i recommend tweaking your computer if you have XP to benefit your gaming experience.

Well unless you have a really good high end computer, no vista isnt that great for gaming although it has DX10 which is really nice.

IT all depends on the computer you have

For me, if I had about 2gb of ram, 250gb of memory, 8800nvidia any of them. kinda computer, or higher. go for the vista. anything lower, its not worth it. Also i recommend tweaking your computer if you have XP to benefit your gaming experience.
why are you saying that u need 250gb of hard drive space for vista? and my 7600gt is perfectly fine with vista. too much misinformation.

Back
Top Bottom